Large Dry Storage/Waterproof Bag
- Super Absorbent and leak proof
- Bamboo Fibre is healthier & has anti-bacterial properties
- Up to 12 hours per wear for up to 15 years
- Easily to washable and reusable
- Secured with poppers (2 levels for adjustable surface area).
- Free UK shipping
- Low stock - 8 items left
- Inventory on the way
"I bought the starter pack reusable pads and wet bag and they are by far the best and most absorbent around. I will be buying more soon, not only for myself by my daughters too. Xx
" ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Lyndsy., Minksie Customer.
Minksie Storage Dry Bag for Washable Sanitary Pads
The storage dry bag is just what you need to store your reusable sanitary pads in.
This bag has 2 compartments, 1 for clean and 1 for dirty pads.
Our bags are ideal for storing your used sanitary pads, or fresh clean pads, and are the perfect eco-friendly sanitary pad accessory to hang in your bathroom or take away with you for your daily outings, or even travels. They are the perfect bathroom accessory for your fantastic reusable period friends!
They are the perfect size of 30x40cm, which means they're ideal for holding up to 15 pads comfortably (depending on the size of pad). The bags are also waterproof and zipper tight, so you'll have no concerns of any leaks onto the fabric.
Our range of Reusable Sanitary Pads
Looking for some pads to go with your bag/s, why not try one of these options: Minksie Reusable Sanitary Towel Set, or if you are looking for a Reusable/Washable Period Starter Kit that has it all or maybe you would prefer to decide how many Single Reusable Period Pads you buy?
Or if you'd prefer a smaller bag, why not buy our Mini bag that will fit perfectly into your handbag or backpack 😁
(WE'RE 100% FREE OF PLASTIC & USE ECO-FRIENDLY PACKAGING)
At Minksie HQ, we are only a small team, who work Mon-Fri. So if your order is placed after 3pm on Friday or any time on Saturday or Sunday, it will likely only be shipped on Monday.
All our orders are sent via royal mail 1st class post.
Please note: During busy periods, where we have a sale/promotion running, you may experience a delay on our usual dispatch times. We also have a general processing time of up to 2 days.
If your contains any items that are on pre-order, Your whole order will be held until all the items are in stock
For further information please get in contact.
All items are only VAT free in the UK.
Royal Mail Delays
Due to the current Royal strikes, we are experiencing some delays as Royal Mail are behind with their deliveries. We're really sorry for any inconvenience any of our customers are experiencing due to this. As of 1st Dec, we have started to send the orders using the 48 hour tracked service so that our customers will have a better idea of where the orders are and when to expect them. We have proof of postage for all items, so if your order does appear to have gone missing, please check with your local collection point as sometimes red cards do get mixed up in other things. If you are charged any additional postage please contact us via email or contact form. Once again, we apologise for any inconvenience you are experiencing with your orders.
The days of fearing a rogue adhesive wing are over, and now you can lounge in the luxury of our soft sanitary pads!
Here at Minksie we’re passionate about protecting the environment, and we’re so glad that you’ve taken another step in making our precious planet healthier. Below we are going to let you know why purchasing our product is so great, and how to make you pads last for as long as possible!
How to wear your pad/sPlace the pad inside your knickers with the pattern side down, charcoal side up facing your vagina. Press the press studs together underneath. (second press stud is recommended otherwise it can be loose and move around a lot.) If you need more guidance, check out our video on youtube at the following link: How to wear your reusable sanitary pad
Caring For Your Reusable Menstrual Pads
The amazing thing about your sustainably made Minksie pads is that you can use them in the same way as disposable ones. Depending on your flow you may need to change them between one to six times a day, but you’ll know when they need changing as the material will begin to feel wet against your skin.
You can either hand wash or machine wash your pad/s.
- If you hand wash, first rinse your pad/s in cold water to remove as much blood as possible. Depending on which you'd prefer, you can either wash it with hand wash detergent, eco egg or put a few drops of tea tree oil into the rinsing water can act as a sanitiser and keep them smelling fresh (but never apply the oil directly onto your skin) and rinse thoroughly, ensuring no blood or urine is still coming out, then squeeze and hang to dry.
- To machine wash, you can either add in washing with other laundry, like you would your pants, if you had previously leaked through or you can wash separately. We recommend you wash on a low temp wash (20C-40C). You can either use an eco egg or detergent but make sure your detergent does not contain fabric softener as it will alter the pad's absorbency.
Washing Detergent: You can either use an eco egg or try to avoid detergents containing bleach, zeolite, fabric softeners and more than 5% soap content. We know this is a lot to check for but it will help to extend the life of your beloved pads, and it’s better for your skin. Bio-powders are probably the best!
Softeners: Generally, it is best not to use them! But if you think your pad needs a little softening then ½ cup of white vinegar should do the trick (you could add a few drops of essential oil too. However, oils are not great for super sensitive skin types)
- After washing reshape the pad and leave to dry, but don’t put them in the tumble dryer as this will damage them!
Tips and Tricks
So that your experience with your new pads is as easy and enjoyable as possible we’ve provided a few more tips and tricks!
- Find a cute bag or box to store your pads in, this will make them easy to find and great to travel with- fantastic when you want to use your pads on the go!
- Always wash your pad as soon as you have finished using it, this will minimise any risk of infection and nasty smells
- A handy storage trick to make them as compact as possible! Fold the front and back over each other and then clip the two side wings together over the top. This will make a small square bundle that is great for fitting discreetly into a handbag if desired!
- Wear relatively close-fitting underwear to avoid your pad moving around too much, although our pads should work with most underwear!
We hope you think that Minksie sanitary pads are as great as we think they are! With small, but significant changes, like swapping disposable for reusable pads we hope to leave a positive influence on the planet, and not a world filled with plastic sanitary products!
Excellent product! However I roared with laughter when they arrived because I thought they would be small enough to put in your handbag. They are huge, well made! Must be my mistake, great as swim or gym bags though! 😀
Strong and discrete and makes excellent sponge bag for travelling as has two separate and substantial pockets
An great bag which was in use straight away!
This bag is well designed and made. It is perfect for what it is designed for.