⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐"These washable pads are great, they are super absorbent, don't make you sweat, have fab designs. Not had any leaks and they don't show through clothes." - JO., Minksie Customer.
What's great about our pads?
Made from sustainable and odourless bamboo charcoal, our reusable pads are perfect for menstrual periods, urinary incontinence, pregnancy and postpartum.
- 40% more absorbency than the finest organic cotton, and 3X more absorbent than regular disposable pads
- Up to 12 hours per wear
- Healthier than plastic (some of our customers have even noticed their periods are lighter, less painful and don't last as long)
- 100% leak proof so you don't have to worry about any nasty surprises!
- Up to 15 years use (saving you money every month)
Highly breathable so you won’t feel irritation and chafing again
Our environmentally sourced bamboo charcoal includes antibacterial features, so you won't experience any itching, sweating or funny smells!
Make the switch today, and enjoy a healthier, cheaper and more eco-friendly alternative.
What's your flow type?
- Light 🩸 – A little pad for a you little oops moments, so very light bladder leakage and for those coughs or sneeze moments or a general replacement for pantyliners.
- Medium 🩸🩸 – A medium flow pad, for those coughs or sneeze moments and for when you need to do some exercise.
- Heavy 🩸🩸🩸 – A heavy flow pad for someone who experiences slightly heavier oops moments, when you're out and don't make it to the loo on time but if you suffer full bladder flow weakness, then unfortunately these are probably not for you and and you may need to invest in something a bit stronger.
+ VIP Group Access
(WE'RE FREE OF PLASTIC & USE ECO FRIENDLY SUGAR CANE PACKAGING!)
These seem very good.
These washable pads are great, they are super absorbant, don't make you sweat, have fab designs so they are not obvious if seen in your bag. Importantly they are super easy to wash and just get softer with time, but remember not to use fabric conditioner! Not had any leaks and they don't show through clothes. I emailed the CEO and she contacted me back quickly about a query so a great company who care about the climate and delivering a great product quickly. Would recommend.
Seem okay. ( I would have liked more guidance on care and laundering. I use Ecoballs and whilst not harmful, something more may be required but I was concerned about damaging the absorbency)
They seem a little bulky at first but quickly forgot it was there. Very comfy.
Love these products ! So much more comfortable than usual panty liners !
I have bladder problems, and these have saved the day. A big thank you