Bamboo/ Charcoal Fabric:
- A natural textile made from the pulp of the bamboo grass.
- 40% more absorbent than even the finest organic cotton, wicking moisture away from the skin much faster and keeping you dry and comfortable easier.
- Purifies water, absorb moisture, foul smell, electro magnetic wave and release far infrared ray to accelerate blood circulation.
Caring for your pads:
- Cold rinse cycle first and then add your usual laundry detergent (Do not use fabric softener).
- A 40 degree wash and air dry is what we recommend.
- Then you are ready to go again next month…for the next 10 year or so!
- Adding a tad bit of vanish if you have it, helps the process a little (Not a necessity though)